[c-nsp] EoMPLS or VPLS loop prevention/storm control [AR]

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Feb 9 15:10:11 EST 2011

On 09/02/2011 19:54, Peter Rathlev wrote:
> Am I the only one getting stupid auto-responses like these from
> Qwest? :-)

No, you're not the only one - I got a bunch of them today.  I hjave to
say that this demonstrates an impressive level of cluenessness to 1)
ignore precedence: bulk, 2) to reply to sender instead of Envelope From,
3) not to include the destination email address in the reply so that the
person can be unsubscribed from the list and 4) to send multiple replies
to the same person.  Wow.

Nick