[c-nsp] Router recommendation for small ISP

Mounir Mohamed mounirmohamed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:59:03 EST 2011

Sorry, No it supports 1 slot for a single height SPAs, also it could be
ordered without IDC (Integrated Daughter Card), or with IDC that provides
4xT3 ports, or IDC that provides 2xPOS, in all cases you also have 4-built
in GE ports, However due to more forwarding capacity and memory options from
my point of view it gone replace the 1002-F.