[c-nsp] cisco nat breaks sonicwall

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Thu Feb 17 10:00:39 EST 2011

John, Max, Stephen,

Thanks for your advice. We have "ip mtu 1404" on all interfaces, but I
suspect that is not sufficient. I will look into "ip tcp adjust-mss
1360" to understand what it does (besides specifying a lower MTU) that
"ip mtu" does not, and try it out.

Also, mturoute looks like a promising tool to try out. It helps to know
that both of you suspect MTU issues.

Stephen, I will study your link as well.

Thanks guys for the help.

Adam