[c-nsp] Question about varying input queue depths

Chris Kane ccie14430 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:26:01 EST 2011

I've been searching for documentation that explains what sets the input
queue. I realize on many platforms it is often 75. However, I have a
customer with a 6513 and 6748 modules on which some interfaces have a queue
depth of 75 and some interfaces have a queue depth of 2,000. There are no
hold-queue commands within the configuration. So I'm wondering why some
interfaces ended up with what appears to be a non-default depth of 2,000.

Thanks,
-chris