[c-nsp] SLB not working on HTTP

Daljit Singh daljit.singh at myway.in
Tue Feb 22 08:04:54 EST 2011

HI ,

I am trying to configure the SLB configuration on my 7604 router, But I
am not able to telnet port 80 via Virtual IP from customer end.

Following are the configuration:--

ip slb probe KEEPALIVE http
!
ip slb probe WOWZA ping
 address 119.x.x.84
!
ip slb serverfarm WOWZA
 probe KEEPALIVE
 probe WOWZA
 !
 real 119.x.x.83
  inservice
 !
 real 119.x.x.84
  inservice
!
ip slb vserver WOWOZA
 virtual 119.x.x.85 tcp www
 serverfarm WOWZA
 inservice

Regards
Daljit Singh

Disclaimer:

This e-mail & attachment(s) within it are for sole use of intended recipient(s) & may contain confidential & privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please intimate the sender by replying to this email & destroy all copies & the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited & unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that COMPANY , its subsidiaries, associated companies or persons authorized by it (collectively "THE Group"), are unable to exercise control, ensure, guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions & further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender & no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of THE Group.