[c-nsp] Bonded T3 Bandwidth issue

Lawrence cisco-nsp at theindianmaiden.com
Wed Feb 23 22:40:19 EST 2011

I have a bonded T3 that I have never been able to get over 45mbs. I
have been on the phone with my ISP and they are able to verify that
both circuits work and they feel bonded  circuits are working fine and
that any problem is on "my side" Does anybody know what could cause a
bonded T3 not to be able to deliver bandwith over 45 mbs?

o I am testing this circuit with a udp client/server transfer program
with the server on an att circuit that can more than handle 100 mbs.

o I have tied to hit the bonded t3 with muliple isps just incase it is
an isp to isp thing. The t3's never go over 45 mbs.

o I have run mutiple "speed test.net" benchmarks and that never show
any speed faster that 45mbs (They work with my att circuit when leads
me to belive that that are semi reliable)

Any help is appreciated!