[c-nsp] CRS1 downgrade from 4.0.1 to 3.6.2

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:40:19 EST 2011

Hi Mikael,

There is a process to downgrade, but it is not working for me

http://www.cisco.com/web/Cisco_IOS_XR_Software/pdf/CRS-1_Upgrade_Procedure_3_6_x_4_0_0_to_401-3.pdf

I have 3.6.2 in production network and I want to move to 4.0.1 due to some
really "GOOD" feature availability. I also think the last option is
turboboot, if I do not find any other way to downgrade.

Regards,
Vikas