[c-nsp] redistribute routes leaked from another VRF?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Jan 3 16:14:48 EST 2011

On Wednesday, December 29, 2010 05:04:25 am Jeff Bacon
wrote:

> The multicast I want to keep in global - yes you can do
> multicast VRFs, but I had a long chat with someone from
> LAN Switching TAC in RTP a while back and one of my
> takeaways was an emphatic "don't do this if you don't
> have to".

Different from what you initially wanted to know, and a bit
late in responding, but I'm curious why Multicast is
recommended to run in the global routing table.

How do you handle situations where your customers (the
Multicast source) are using the same Multicast group
address(es)?

Cheers,

Mark.