[c-nsp] Securing OSPFv3 on 6500/7600 Routers?

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Wed Jan 5 22:28:48 EST 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Devon True wrote:

> Does not work on the 6500/7600 unfortunately, but worked beautifully in my GNS3 lab.

And encrypting one's IGP updates via IPSEC contributes materially to one's network security posture in what specific way(s)?

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid, with millions
of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but
just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.

			  -- Alan Kay