[c-nsp] Galvanic eletrical / optical fiber switchers for lab. Anyone know where to buy???

Hansen, Ulrich Vestergaard B. (E R WP EN ES 4 2) uvh at siemens.com
Thu Jan 6 02:00:22 EST 2011

Dear co-workers,

I'm building a new lab with multiple servers and complex networks. We're building two different network setups for testing.
Subnetting / IP address scheme will be same for both setups in the lab. We don't want to rewire 1xx servers and devices whenever we have to switch from NetworkSetupA to NetworkSetupB.

Does anyone know where i can purchase galvanic electrical switchers for RJ45 and also switches for optical connections. If they can be remote managed / triggered via a protocol it would be much helpful two.
Thank in advance for all your help throughout the times.

Best regards
Ulrich