[c-nsp] 3G cisco cpe in Slovenia

Piotr Wojciechowski piotr.wojciechowski at atm.com.pl
Fri Jan 7 06:00:34 EST 2011

On 1/5/11 6:42 PM, zack wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm working on a networ design which requires Integrated 3G Wireless WAN CPE
> in Slovenia (Europe).
> The CPE model should be:
>
> CISCO881G-G-K9
>
> Cisco 881 Fast Ethernet Security Router supporting HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS -
> Global SKU with 2 modems option:
> PCEX-3G-HSPA-R6
> PCEX-3G-HSPA-G
>
> Which is the correct modem option that can support Slovenina 3G SIM CARD?

Hi Marco,

You should go with PCEX-3G-HSPA-G which is recommended for Europe and is
working on 900MHz band for WCDMA where -R6 is not. Those cards also
differs in antenna connectors if you want to use external antennas.

Peter,

--
Piotr Wojciechowski  (CCIE #25543)  | "The trouble with being a god is
http://ccieplayground.wordpress.com | that you've got no one to pray to"