[c-nsp] Site to Site VPN using ASA and far end with dynamic peer

Eric Girard egirard at focustsi.com
Fri Jan 7 12:07:12 EST 2011

Scott,
	At least as far as the tunnel group is concerned, your PSK goes into the built-in DefaultL2LGroup tunnel group.  You still need to have the appropriate NAT exemptions if needed, but the interesting traffic on the core site is whatever the dynamic side asks for during tunnel setup.  I dig out a working config with an ASA at the core and a PIX on the dynamic side if needed.

Eric