[c-nsp] TrendNet TFC1000 Media Converter

jmadrid2 at gmail.com jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:50:36 EST 2011

I have a TrendNet TFC1000S20 media converter connected to a provider uplink with single mode fiber and via copper to a Cisco 4900M. I get link on both sides and all ports appear up but can't pass any traffic.  I connected the provider uplink direct to another device and it comes up immediately.  There are no settings or dip switches on the media converter. Can anybody help me out? What am I missing here?  All of the optics match and the config of the switch is straightforward.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T