[c-nsp] Constant output drops on etherchannel

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:27:24 EST 2011

Nick,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

The problem is I also see this on our gig switches as well.  And only
on ether channel's, not on a single interconnects.  The traffic can be
a such a minimum and I still see drops.

I would like to tune the output buffers, but I'm not sure where to
start.  I know that I need to learn some more about qos, because we do
have a voice network that is growing very fast.

Do you know of some good documentation or books that I can start with?

Dan.