[c-nsp] EoMPLS on 7401ASR

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Jan 19 13:02:16 EST 2011

Jeroen,

The 7400 has reached Last Day of Support on December 2009, so I do not
really believe it is on any support contract with Cisco...
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps354/prod_end-of-lif
e_notice0900aecd8010d319.html

Anyway, I can see on the download tool that 12.4(15)T is available for
this platform. I am quite sure it would have at least basic AToM
functionality (not 100% sure)...

Don't forget to disable PXF when testing...

Arie