[c-nsp] Filtering Layer 2 Multicasts on 6509

Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:23:17 EST 2011

VACL's should do the trick for you here. If you know the value of the
Ethertype frame, you should still be able to filter on it even though it's
proprietary. If you don't, time to break out the shark! I would start off by
trying to filter based on ethertype since that won't be common to any other
traffic on the wire.

Max