[c-nsp] GE servers in the data center -

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Fri Jan 21 04:08:33 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 19:07 -0600, chris stand wrote:
> I did not realize folks thought I meant GigE ... I meant the company "GE"
> for those who are hosting vendor boxes.

Free advice: Be more specific and be more elaborate.

If you by "GE" mean "General Electric", it's a big company. Are you
talking about servers from e.g. GE Healthcare (we have some of their
equipment) or are you talking about something related to NBC Universal
or maybe something third?

My guess is that many people look at the original email and thought:
"I'm not sure what he means, so I'll not comment.".

If you could describe your actual problem and/or what's special about
servers from GE, you might get many more interesting comments. :-)

--
Peter