[c-nsp] CoPP IS-IS traffic on N7k

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Mon Jan 24 08:23:24 EST 2011

Thanks Lincoln.

I've manually added the CoPP entries for IS-IS/FabricPath to the
policy, but we are still seeing IS-IS adjacencies drop, so I'm not
convinced CoPP is the issue here. There are no other errors in the log
at the time of the adjacency loss to point towards a cause.

Very occasionally we're seeing:

%MODULE-4-MOD_WARNING: Module 2 (serial: JAF1419BGPK) reported warning
due to EOBC heartbeat failure in device 10 (device error 0xc000904d)

However, these alerts are not co-incident with the loss of IS-IS
adjacencies (though these alerts are seen for all modules), and the
helpful advice so far is to "reseat all the modules to clear the ASIC
buffers".

Cheers,

Matt

--