[c-nsp] ASA bug?

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Tue Jan 25 12:27:07 EST 2011

Alan,  thats a very handy command.   while it would of identified what was blocking the traffic right away,  saving me a few hours of wheel spinning,  it doesn't shed much light onto why the ASA is indicating it is forwarding packets out the interface.

thanks for responding,
greg

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.