[c-nsp] Filtering Layer 2 Multicasts on 6509

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:12:12 EST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately the Command Reference was showing an old information.
There was an enhancement fix in 12.2(46)SG to enable the 'access-list
hardware capture mode' command on Sup6 as well, so you can enable it
vlan capture mode.

By the way, the Command Reference is now reflecting the correct information :)

Best regards,
Andras