[c-nsp] Are there any disadvantages to aggressive netflow aging on a 6509?

Sergey Nikitin oldnick at oldnick.ru
Tue Jul 5 02:14:51 EDT 2011

You should check:
remote command switch show processes cpu sorted

You will see that NDE - IPV4 process will increase. With very aggressive
timers you could get a high switch CPU load and there could be some
disadvantages (what i know is that box could drop some snmp queries at
about 30-40% of switch CPU load). I didn't try to make it more then 40%,
so I don't know what will be after that.

HTH