[c-nsp] 6509/SUP720-3BXL with Enhanced FlexWAN issue.. Any ideas?

Daniel Husand daniel at fnutt.net
Sun Jul 10 14:50:45 EDT 2011

On 10/7/11 10:46 , Howard Leadmon wrote:

>    Maybe I have I have a defective board, but you would think it would kick
> some nasty errors or something if that was the case.

Sounds like you are hitting CSCsq77835.

Resolved Caveats in MSFC3 ROMMON Software Release 12.2(17r)SX6

•The FlexWAN module configuration is corrupted during a Catalyst 6500
series switch or Cisco 7600 series router Cisco IOS router upgrade or
during bootup. This problem is resolved in ROMMON software release
12.2(17r)SX6. (CSCsq77835)

--
Daniel