[c-nsp] Configuring NetFlow from the Catalyst 6500 Card

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Jul 11 06:57:59 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 12:20 +0200, Manu Chao wrote:
> I have configured NetFlow on Catalyst 6500 but i only received packet being
> proceed by CPU (SNMP, PIM...). Is it normal?
>
> I need to see full transit packets in all SVI.
>
> ip route-cache flow configured on interface seems not enough.

We use the following configuration:

ip flow-export source <management interface>
ip flow-export version 5
ip flow-export destination <collector ip> <port>
mls netflow interface
mls flow ip interface-full

> I am using NAM-2.

Netflow collection/export is unrealted to NAM or other services modules,
so I'm not sure what you mean by "using NAM-2".

--
Peter