[c-nsp] sup2T software & release notes have hit

Quinn Snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:02:51 EDT 2011

dfc-based linecards will require dfc4 to function in sup2t chassis (if
supported by software). any 6700-series cards supported in sup2t will
need this upgrade.
6708 linecard cleverly omitted from upgrade path -- this, as stated,
will need to be replaced with 6908 line-rate card -- or used in
sup720-based chassis only.

regards,
q.

-= sent via ipad. please excuse brevity, spelling, and grammar =-