[c-nsp] Delivery reports about your e-mail

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jul 12 15:46:13 EDT 2011

On Jul 12, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Peter Rathlev wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 15:16 -0400, Edward Beheler wrote:
>> April Fools?
>
> Nah, just plain old spam. But at least it appears a tiny bit funny if
> you squint. :-)

Yeah, the malware in the attachment gets trimmed out.

I've tried to keep this stuff to a minimum without just doing a wholesale blocking at the SMTP layer from these guys.  I've generally gotten pushback and complaints from people when I block the spam at the SMTP layer w/ a milter.

If people want a list of ips to nullroute due to emiting this stuff, i can arrange a list :)

Sorry for the spam leakthrough.

- Jared