[c-nsp] Suspect MTU Issues

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Tue Jul 12 16:04:15 EDT 2011

Most switches (not specifically familiar with the ME series) will compensate
for dot1q tags by transparently allowing packets of MTU+dot1q tag size.
 This is not usually true for mpls (again not directly familiar with the ME
series)  that being said the mpls header is exactly 4 bytes which seems to
be your ceiling so I'd say you were right.