[c-nsp] Cat4500 High CPU with Multicast Stream

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Jul 13 10:53:38 EDT 2011

It seems I need some sort of CoPP protection. I found a very nice document:

Infrastructure Protection on Cisco Catalyst 6500 and 4500 Series Switches

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns171/c649/ccmigration_09186a0080825564.pdf

I'm now reading the section "CoPP on Catalyst 4500".

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt