[c-nsp] Cat4500 High CPU with Multicast Stream

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Jul 13 11:46:20 EDT 2011

Thanks, I'm feeling better now :)

So in my case, one 4500 with "ip routing" enabled and "ip multicast-routing"
disabled, what could be simple and quick to implement ?

I'm think about storm-control multicast in all ports (all ports are .1q
trunks in this case). The 4500 is the L2 aggregator and first hop router.

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt