[c-nsp] UDLD misbehaviour

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Thu Jul 14 08:47:47 EDT 2011

Were you able to find if it was a permanent failure or intermittent failure
? If it was intermittent, you will have up and down interfaces with
errdisable always trying to put the interface up and then udld putting it
down again. For this reason, the automatic recovery should be disabled. And
it seems in your case, you had it enabled with a 30 seconds timer, wasn't it
?

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt