[c-nsp] c6500 turn interface up whitout any physical device connected to it

Alexandre Durand alexandre.durand at tasfrance.com
Fri Jul 15 07:55:40 EDT 2011

Thank you all. I might use the 2 options and check out. I was looking a
way to advertise the whole network and the "ip ospf network
point-to-point" was out of my mind.

Peter, why a floating null0 static route will be a preferred choice
compared to a normal static route (AD=1)

regards

alex

Email :    alexandre.durand at tasfrance.com
peering:   http://as8554.peeringdb.com