[c-nsp] authentication host-mode multi-auth configuration on cisco 2960

pamela pomary ppomary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:51:20 EDT 2011

Thanks Lan for the response.
I have set authentication host-mode multi-domain . This time, IP
Phone authenticates but the PC on the other hand does not prompt me for
username and password at all. Here is my configuration on the fastEthernet
port

interface FastEthernet0/10
 switchport access vlan 6
 switchport mode access
 switchport voice vlan 200
 authentication host-mode multi-domain
 authentication port-control auto
 authentication violation protect
 mab eap
 dot1x pae both
 spanning-tree portfast
end

Also, there no logs generated on the cisco 2960 switch and radius server
when runned in debug mode