[c-nsp] Dot1q 'injection' on Nexus 7k access port

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:09:08 EDT 2011

In some simple testing I did awhile back on the 5K the frame was dropped,
not sure about the 7K however.  The only oddity I had with regards to
frames being accepted which probably shouldn't was on a port-channel
member port in active mode (LACP) which was physical up but LACP was not
active on (no neighbor), but I believe there is now a command to rectify
that behavior.

Phil