[c-nsp] Different Supervisor in 7609 + High Availability (SSO + NSF + GR)

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:45:27 EDT 2011

You will need to reboot due to enable the new pfc mode anyways.
On Jul 17, 2011 5:36 PM, "Matlock, Kenneth L" <MatlockK at exempla.org> wrote:
> If the 2nd one will even come up, it will almost definitely come up in RPR
mode instead of SSO. So you're going to take a hit on all your linecards
when trying the switchover. (My guess is the other will get stuck in
'standby cold' state).

> If it were me I'd just take a downtime hit and replace them both at the
same time.

> Ken

message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any other dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. *** Exempla
Confidentiality Notice ***