[c-nsp] Question about VLAN Trunks

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Wed Jul 20 08:06:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

Output below...
cs1.blv0.cpt.za#sh int fa8/5 switchport
Name: Fa8/5
Switchport: Enabled
Administrative Mode: trunk
Operational Mode: down
Administrative Trunking Encapsulation: dot1q
Negotiation of Trunking: Off
Access Mode VLAN: 1 (default)
Trunking Native Mode VLAN: 105 (LAN-WORKSTATIONS)
Voice VLAN: 104 (LAN-VOICE)
Administrative private-vlan host-association: none
Administrative private-vlan mapping: none
Administrative private-vlan trunk native VLAN: none
Administrative private-vlan trunk encapsulation: dot1q
Administrative private-vlan trunk normal VLANs: none
Administrative private-vlan trunk private VLANs: none
Operational private-vlan: none
Trunking VLANs Enabled: 104,105
Pruning VLANs Enabled: 2-1001
Capture Mode Disabled
Capture VLANs Allowed: ALL

Nothing seriously wrong that I can see...

-
Chris.

Regards,
Chris Knipe