[c-nsp] BGP "keep alives throttled do to tcp", MTU mismatch?

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Jul 21 16:28:23 EDT 2011

BGP Hellos are not sent with pak-priority, while they are marked IP Precedence 6. Thus they need to be prioritized if you have a congested link. That GE Port on the NPE-400 is subrate to begin with, so you could be dropping them before they even make it out or can be processed inbound.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com