[c-nsp] Cisco UCS Rack servers - C2xxx or C4xxx

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:25:55 EDT 2011

Chris,
I have no hands-on experience with those servers, but as much as I
have read, they seem to be solid x86 servers. In addition, this "Cisco
Unified Computing System Extended Memory Technology" seems to be a
nice feature.

Pete,
except the "Cisco Unified Computing System Extended Memory
Technology"(at least I haven't seen such feature on other provider
servers), do they have any additional unique features or differences
compared to Dell, IBM or HP servers?

regards,
martin