[c-nsp] IOS-XR

Farhan Jaffer bandhani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:36:32 EDT 2011

Hi Osama,

If you know JUNOS & IOS, IOS-XR is not a new for you. Learn some basic tips
& starts working, it's very easy.

Migration from IOS to IOS-XR depends on the configuration you have on your
GSR. Because once you up-graded GSR, you have to re-configure it with IOS-XR
syntax (a bit change).

Please also note that the enough RAM available with GSR for IOS-XR.

Regards,
Farhan Jaffer