[c-nsp] 7606-S with WS-X6816-GBIC running IOS 15

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:35:03 EDT 2011

I have very little experience with modular routers, but I I would
never thought that there are so much details even for different IOS
releases one should pay attention to.. And such hardware compatibility
issues. On the other hand, at least they are documented. However,
interesting reading.

regards,
martin