[c-nsp] sup2T software & release notes have hit

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Sat Jul 23 14:00:43 EDT 2011

I think it is very likely the Sup2T will not have the same feature set as the 7600.
Once the ASR9000 is less 'bleeding edge' then the 7600 will probably go away.

I have to agree the 6500 with Sup2T is currently a better platform than the 7600 from
a general perspective.  Unfortunately most people will not upgrade to the Sup2T due to
the cost of blade swaps.

Mack