[c-nsp] recomended 12 dot IOS for 7206/G2

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:01:36 EDT 2011

My only comment here is that 12.4T became 15.0M.

Also they aren't really doing anything else for 12.4 mainline so you
are probably better off with 15.0M or 12.4.T code anyhow.

12.2SR (latest) is also pretty solid code.

15M is geared more towards your general purpose deployments, while SR
code is based on the 7600's code train and geared more toward the
service provider space.

Generally my experience has been to run 15M latest unless you have a
reason not to. There is always the risk of regressions (bugs caused by
fixing other bugs), but generally the later the rebuild (the last
number) the more stable the release.

-Pete