[c-nsp] Re LAN (Branch) to LAN (HO) traffic is not flowing on ISDN (backuplink)

Farooq Razzaque farooq_mcp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:19:08 EDT 2011

Dear sethm

R u taking about the username and password which is configure for ISDN.

If username or password is different on both end then i believe isdn will not be triggered.

In my case ISDN is triggering and i can access the router via telnet through the ISDN. i can also ping the branch LAN from HO by keeping the source IP as dialer of HO.

But LAN (branch) to LAN (HO) traffic is not flowing and ping is not happing.