[c-nsp] just installed a Huawei...

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Jul 27 16:52:24 EDT 2011

How does this differ from what Foundry did? :)  The CLI in the fast iron or
server iron gear for example is pretty damn similar.  The "router bgp"
commands were absolutely the same and the only difference was the way that
foundry named interfaces.  (ethernet x/x instead of distinguishing between
gig / fast E etc).  Route-maps, basic routing, and I'd say 95% of the
interface was a rip off of IOS.  Even down to show ver.:)

Something about Flattery or some such!

Scott