[c-nsp] ME3600X Netflow and WCCP?

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Jul 27 17:31:44 EDT 2011

On 2011-07-27, at 4:45 PM, Colby Glass wrote:

> All,
>
> Does anyone happen to know if the ME3600 supports Netflow and WCCP? I have a
> customer considering them for the WAN edge and the docs/feature navigator
> are coming up somewhat ambiguous.

I haven't tested it, but...

systems02.151front71(config)#ip flow-?
flow-aggregation  flow-cache        flow-capture  flow-egress
flow-export       flow-top-talkers

systems02.151front71(config)#ip flow-export ?
  destination  Specify the Destination IP address
  source       Specify the interface for source address
  template     Specify the template specific configurations
  version      Specify the version number

systems02.151front71(config)#ip flow-export version ?
  1
  5
  9

systems02.151front71(config)#int g0/1
systems02.151front71(config-if)#no switchport
systems02.151front71(config-if)#ip route-cache ?
  cef             Enable Cisco Express Forwarding
  flow            Enable Flow fast-switching cache
  policy          Enable fast-switching policy cache for outgoing packets
  same-interface  Enable fast-switching on the same interface
  <cr>

systems02.151front71(config-if)#ip wccp ?
  <0-254>    Dynamically defined service identifier number
  redirect   Set packet redirection options
  web-cache  Standard web caching service

systems02.151front71(config-if)#

This is on 12.2(52)EY1