[c-nsp] IPv6 BGP on IOS-XR

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:07:32 EDT 2011

Hi Frederic,

What we have is as follows. IPs are not the same, but everything else is.

!
route-policy cogent_v6_policy_out
  if destination in cogent_v6_ps101 then
    pass
  else
    drop
  endif
end-policy
!
prefix-set cogent_v6_ps101
  2700:3200::/32
end-set
!

Under the BGP peer, The route policies are applied.

 neighbor 2001:550:1:f::d
  remote-as 174
  description Cogent Communications IPv6
  update-source GigabitEthernet0/0/0/0
  address-family ipv6 unicast
   route-policy cogent_v6_policy_pref_in in
   route-policy cogent_v6_policy_out out
   next-hop-self