[c-nsp] Problem VLAN Flapping between trunk port

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at utc.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:17:43 EDT 2011

On 6/1/2011 1:11 AM, Md. Jahangir Hossain wrote:
> please suggest me , how can i resolved it ?

Find out what those hosts are first.  The Mac OIDs are Siemens and Elitegroup Computer
if that is a hint.

Possibilities:

(1) Loop in the network (what is on the other end of those trunks?  and are they
otherwise interconnected?)
(2) Port-channel incompatibility (your pasted configuration was not a channel-group, but
what about the other end?)
(3) If you have wireless that bridges AP traffic to the wired network, it could be
"roaming" clients
(4) VMware or virtualization is a possibility (e.g., VMotion of guest systems between
nodes), but I would expect a VM-related Mac OID if that were the case.

Jeff