[c-nsp] Routing Question

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:28:27 EDT 2011

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping there was some way to do it with
Local-Prefs or weights setting the BGP routes from peers into a group and
then selecting that group from the routing table for the internal IP Range I
want to use those routes.  I presume there is a way to setup VRFs to do
this?  Or how would that work?  I believe VRFs are specific for an MPLS
network and I have never touched or set one of those up before.

Thanks

Joe