[c-nsp] Limiting Tacacs groups per device

Brian Raaen opslists at rhemasound.org
Tue Jun 7 16:19:33 EDT 2011

We have a situation where we have two groups of engineers.  One set needs full access to all customer devices we manage.
The second set needs full access to most devices we manage except where the customer has requested they not make config changes.
I am working with a server admin to set up a tacacs server using tac_plus and I am unsure of best way to implement this functionality.
I see some information about pre or post authentication scripts but clear cut information is a bit hard to find.

---
Brian Raaen
Network Architect
Zcorum