[c-nsp] Memory leak on in latest 12.0S on GSR? *Solved*

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Wed Jun 8 00:50:17 EDT 2011

We ran into a number of issues with the continuous writes killing the flash and other flash related issues.
The other issue we ran into was unacceptably long reboot times.
We also found the code conversion was unacceptably long.
Cisco highly recommends the PRP-3.
Our experience was that XR on the PRP-2 was less than stellar other users may have a different experience.

Mack