[c-nsp] Cacti graph on same interface

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 05:15:02 EDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 09:26 AM, alex nyagah wrote:
> I am using cacti for graphing my nodes on the interface and I have two
> graphs polling on the same interface but the graphs are different, what
> could be causing that

This isn't really a Cisco question.. best asked on a Cacti forum. But:

One graph reading 32-bit counters, and one graph reading 64-bit
counters. This is common and annoying in Cacti.

The first will never read >100mbit/sec. The second will read correctly,
so if you're doing >100mbit/sec they'll look different.