[c-nsp] Limiting Tacacs groups per device

Brian Raaen opslists at rhemasound.org
Wed Jun 8 07:45:12 EDT 2011

> You can use ACLs in tac_plus.conf, though I'm not certain exactly what
> you want to achieve. Here's an example configuration to peruse:
>
> http://ampere.rathlev.dk/tac_plus-example.conf

Thanks the helps clear things a little bit.  The only issue I have is the lower level engineers need full access to most customer equipment, just limited access to a few exception customers.
If there is a way a person can be a member of two groups at the same time then I could use your example to ACL the Special set of devices.

---
Brian Raaen
Network Architect
ZCorum